UC-Interop – Enabling video conferencing for every platform and every device
Seamlessly connecting conference room systems from different vendors with Office 365 and Skype for Business
Seamless communication and team work are becoming ever more important in the changing dynamics of the modern work place. Online meetings already play a major role in today’s organizations and will continue to gain momentum in the future. In a study from November 2015, the Gartner Group predicts the usage of video conferencing will grow by 400% by 2019.
What’s expected of collaboration solutions:
- Engaging in high quality audio, video, and content sharing functionalities
- Ability for all attendees to easily start and join the meeting – regardless if they are joining from a desktop, mobile, or conferencing system
- Scalability of the solution based on current demand
- Easy to understand licensing model that allows you to activate services for all users based on actual usage
- Homogeneous user experience from every platform – regardless if they are on premise, hybrid or in the cloud.
The greatest challenge IT managers face is accomplishing the integration of various collaboration solution and devices – all from different vendors. In addition, conferencing room systems, which are generally attributed with a considerable investment, need to now interface with modern solutions such Microsoft Office 365 and Skype for Business.
For this reason, we have introduced a simple, affordable, and worldwide certified solution: UC-Interop. The cloud-based interoperability service connects Skype for Business meetings with conference room systems from Avaya, Cisco, Lifesize, Polycom and other vendors in a single click - a key advantage when compared with conventional bridging solutions.
What you can expect from UC-Interop
- Interoperability with established conferencing systems
- Flexible, pay-as-you-need licensing model
- Single-click meeting attendance
- Seamless user experience in a familiar, native layout
- Simple, platform-independent content sharing
- Worldwide 24/7 support
- High IT security in an EU-hosted data center
- Affordable, consumption-based scaling of services
- Microsoft Office 365 certified
UC-Interop meets all expectations of a universally deployable collaboration solution. Single-click connectivity and native content sharing functions allow users to easily join and engage in online meetings with a first-class quality audio, video, and content sharing experience. The uncomplicated licensing model enables IT managers to flexible manage their services based on current user demand. All of this is possible from a single, highly-scalable and interoperable platform. As a result anyone can successfully connect to an online meeting with Office 365 and Skype for Business from a video conferencing endpoint on any platform.